Join Our Team
Join the Spring Ridge Insurance Services, LLC team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference in our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Join our team and enjoy these benefits as you take your career to the next level.
Account Executive - Personal Lines
We are seeking a career-minded, professional to join our Personal Lines Department as an Account Executive. Spring Ridge Insurance offers a professional setting, team values, and an environment that is highly automated. Our organization is a leading independent insurance agency in northeastern Pennsylvania where our client relationships and experience set us apart. This individual will be responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new Personal Lines business. Continue to counsel and market to existing clients professionally. Meet sales goals and service responsibilities in accordance with Agency Standards.
- Minimum of 3 years insurance industry experience
- Property & Casualty Pennsylvania resident insurance license required; Life & Health license preferred
- Ability to professionally communicate verbally in person and on the telephone
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to create solutions for, and proactively manage problems for the client
- Ability to adopt the Agency Culture
- Professionalism in appearance, communication, and treatment of others
- Experience in Applied Systems EPIC (desired)
- Receives and responds efficiently to new business referrals
- Analyze and counsel existing clients and prospects on coverage needs and develop comprehensive insurance portfolio that is in the best interest of client or prospect
- Develops and maintains relationships with centers of influences to build new business opportunities
- Acts as a backup to Personal Lines Account Managers for servicing needs of existing clients
- Creates detailed and accurate documentation in Applied Epic management system regarding all interactions with clients, prospects, carrier representatives, etc
- Completes applications for insurance. Obtains all necessary file documentation. Submits for issue to eligible and appropriate carriers, staying within agency binding guidelines
- Collects down payments from clients for purchases of new coverage and obtains signatures and other required documentation on all applications
- Follows individual company guidelines and rules regarding binding, underwriting, time to issue, etc
- Acknowledges non-standard coverage limitations and binding restrictions to document file and lower errors and omissions exposures
- Develops, pursues, and completes new business sales goals
- Actively advises and refers clients to other departments within agency to further engage client with all aspects of risk portfolio
- Pro-actively review coverage portfolio at renewal and provides recommendations to enhance client risk management, as needed
- Maintains daily follow up activities in accordance with procedural guidelines
- Stay up to date on industry trends and educate clients and prospects on those trends when relevant
- Counsels clients on loss related questions and refer to agency claims team or carrier when appropriate
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management
- Stays abreast of and communicates to department team members regarding relevant carrier changes in underwriting, policy forms, rating, etc
- Supports in organization and execution of department team meetings and functions, as needed
- Uses each client contact as an opportunity for coverage review and marketing of needed coverage
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.